Camp Ojibwa now offers campers the opportunity to stay for a shortened length of time.
We offer campers the opportunity for two or six week visits, in which they will be a part of and participate in all of the regularly scheduled camp activities. They are every day campers who live in the cabins with the other campers that session. They participate in all camp and cabin activities, and leagues. They get the proper amount of time to truly experience everything that Ojibwa has to offer, and become a part of the Ojibwa family.
Transportation is provided to and from Camp, and all of the amenities, experiences and programs will be available to them during their length of stay. They are under 24 hour supervision from our dedicated staff. A Medical Doctor and nurses are available on the grounds at all times.
Our reduced stay options are a unique and awesome opportunity to expose your son to camp. Your son won’t stop talking about the friends he has made, and the fun he had.
Our 2 and 6 week programs are available to campers of any age.
Monday June 20 – Sunday July 3
Sunday July 17 – Sunday July 31
Total two week cost = $3,150
6 Week Session:
Sunday July 3 – Wednesday August 10
Total six week cost = $9,300
Transportation charge: $150 each way if child takes the bus
- Early bird discount (must be enrolled by October 1 and pay deposit in full) = $450 (6 weeks)/$150 (2 weeks)
- Referral Discount = $200 per every referred camper that enrolls
- Sibling Discount = $300 off for each additional sibling
- Deposit (due at enrollment) = $1250(6 weeks)
Deposits refundable until October 15.
Pay in full or pay in installments:
We have two options for tuition payments.
- Option 1: after the initial deposit is paid, the balance is paid in equal non-refundable monthly payments beginning November 1, with the final payment due April 1.
- Option 2: pay in full with enrollment, with a $300 discount on an 8-week session; $200 discount on a 6-week session, and $100 discount on a two week session. Payment becomes non-refundable as installments are due in increments of the installments.
Deposits must be made at the time of enrollment with a debit card (no fee), e-check (no fee), or credit card (3.5% fee).
2021 campers have enrollment priority until September 1, 2021.