Young men spending an entire summer at Camp Ojibwa arrive on the grounds in mid-June and immediately begin to have the time of their lives.
Almost immediately after our campers unpack their bags we jump right into our league sports program that is designed to develop a young man’s self-esteem as he builds relationships with his teammates, coaches, and fellow competitors. Camp Ojibwa’s staff works tirelessly in the off-season to create unique and balanced teams for each of the 5 league sports an Ojibwa camper will participate in. As such, a camper’s opponent on the basketball court might be a co-captain on the softball diamond. This approach ensures Ojibwa campers enjoy fair and balanced competition while having the opportunity to truly become part of the community.
When not engaged in league play, Ojibwa campers have access to one of the finest waterfronts in the North Woods. Camp Ojibwa staff have taught young men everything from basic swim strokes, to standing up on water skis for the first time, to landing a backflip on a wakeboard.
Our Full Summer campers also have the unbelievable experience of participating in all of Camp Ojibwa’s special events:
- The Ojibwa Olympics
- Inter-Camp Competition
- Camp Socials
- The Ojibwa Talent Show
- Trojan / Spartan Games
- The Ojibwa Jubilee
- The 4th of July Celebration
- The Warrior Run
- The Ojibwa Regatta
- Collegiate Week
Monday June 20 – Wednesday August 10
- Early bird discount (must be enrolled by October 1 and pay deposit in full) = $600
- Referral Discount = $300 per every referred camper that enrolls
- Sibling Discount = $300 off for each additional sibling
- Deposit (due at enrollment) = $1500
Deposits refundable until October 15.
Pay in full or pay in installments:
We have two options for tuition payments.
- Option 1: after the initial deposit is paid, the balance is paid in equal non-refundable monthly payments beginning November 1, with the final payment due April 1.
- Option 2: pay in full with enrollment, with a $300 discount on an 8-week session; $200 discount on a 6-week session, and $100 discount on a two week session. Payment becomes non-refundable as installments are due in increments of the installments.
Deposits must be made at the time of enrollment with a debit card (no fee), e-check (no fee), or credit card (3.5% fee).
2021 campers have enrollment priority until September 1, 2021.